- 2020-08-07 09:01 |
Main Teaching Assistant
Research area: Particle physics and high energies
- Quantum field theory
- Quantum information theory
- Gravitational theories
I am interested in the interplay between quantum information theory, quantum field theory and gravity. In particular, I study entanglement entropy and other measures of information in quantum field theory and its applications to the AdS/CFT correspondence.
1. “Localization of negative energy and the Bekenstein bound”, D. D. Blanco, H.
Casini, Phys. Rev. Lett. 111, 221601 (2013) [arXiv: 1309.1121].
2. “Relative entropy and holography”, D. D. Blanco, H. Casini, L. -Y. Hung, R. C.
Myers, JHEP 1308, 060 (2013) [arXiv: 1305.3182].
3. “Local temperatures and local terms in modular hamiltonians”, R. Arias, D. Blanco,
H. Casini, M. Huerta, Phys. Rev. D 95, 065005 (2017) [arXiv:1611.0851].
4. “Gravity from entanglement for boundary subregions”, D. Blanco, G. Pérez-Nadal,
M. Leston, J. High Energ. Phys. (2018) 2018: 130 [arXiv:1803.01874].
5. “Modular energy inequalities from relative entropy”, D. Blanco, H. Casini, M.
Leston, F. Rosso, JHEP 01 154 (2018) [arXiv:1711.04816].